TIme for your October update on our progress! Well, the past month has offered us some challenges and setbacks, but forward progress has remained steady. We are getting very close to being to the point where we can begin brewing, and we expect to be doing that in the next month hopefully. So it will take us about six weeks from there to have enough product on hand to be able to open for business. I guess what we're trying to say is that means we are about 2-3 months out. Yes, that means our opening date will probability be pushed until after the first of the year, but hopefully things will tighten up soon and we will be able to announce a more specific opening date. Stick with us though, we will be letting you all know more as the situation unfolds. And in the meantime, check out our cool new flight boards that we can't wait to be able to fill!